Your career starts now
The Career Center at Cogswell College has remote and ground resources for that can help you acquire the knowledge and practical skills you will need to find the right professional opportunity. We’ll do all we can to support you and your career goals.
On day one, you'll have 24/7 access to our full array of career resources.
- The WAYPOiNT program will guide you through the process of developing your marketing material, connecting with potential employers, and mastering interviewing techniques starting on day one. Choose from 100’s of self-paced career development modules and relevant career related workshops and events each semester.
- HANDSHAKE, our student intern and job search platform will connect you to 1000’s of employers and give you direct access to 100’s of internships and full-time time positions in your areas of interest.
Before you graduate
A Career Advisor will contact you and connect you to resources that can help you in your chosen field. These services include:
- Resume critique by a Career Advisor
- Assistance in completing cover letters
- Identifying job search best practices
- Guiding you through the interview process
- Access to career related events in your field
- Job leads and access to Employer Partners
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a Career Advisor who can assist with the following:
- Developing and executing a career search plan
- Resume and cover letter refinement
- Job search in your field and location
- Interview preparation
Below are some of the job positions and companies our alumni are hard at work for:
Digital Art and Animation
Story Board Artist
Digital Audio Technology
Live Sound Mixer
Location Sound Recorder
Game Design and Development
Software and Digital Arts Engineering
Computer Graphics Engineer
FX Technical Director
Blue Sky Studios
Walt Disney Feature Films